Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 16th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Hymn

Hymn of the Day
That precious word, that precious word, that precious word, which brought me light: Jesus' word is priceless grace. That priceless grace is life for me. ("That Priceless Grace" - Text:Emmanuel F. Y. Grantson, b. 1949)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
John 2-Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
1 Chronicles 10-11-David became greater and greater, for the LORD of hosts was with him.
Zechariah 1-Therefore says the LORD, "I will return to Jerusalem with compassion; My house will be built in it," declares the LORD of hosts...
Jeremiah 23.23-29-"Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I fill all the heavens and the earth. I fill you. I came in compassion to give compassion. Now go in the Life and compassion I have given you to serve in My Kingdom.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
Father, You created Compassion and sent Him into this world.
Jesus, You displayed Compassion for all to see.
Spirit, You build Compassion in Your faithful to use in love and service.

God, You fill the heavens and the earth with Your Glory.
You fill me day after day, full of blessing.
You equip me and send me to live Your Love in this world.

Return to my heart each day with compassion.
Forgive my sin and raise me to new life.
I live to glorify You alone.

You are God!
You are Love!
You are Compassion!
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Jesus, rebuild my temple this day and use it to Your glory. ---Amen

No comments: