Monday, August 20, 2007

August 20th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Jesus loves me! he who died heaven's gates to open wide; he will wash away my sin, let his little child come in. Yes, Jesus loves me, yes, Jesus loves me, yes, Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so. ("Jesus Loves Me!" - Text: Anna B. Warner, 1820-1915, alt.)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
John 4.27-42-I have food to eat that you do not know about.
1 Chronicles 16.8-43-O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Zechariah 5-Then I lifted up my eyes again and looked...
Jeremiah 23.30-40-Therefore behold, I will surely forget you and cast you away from My presence, along with the city which I gave you and your fathers.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I love you! I will also discipline you when needed. Listen to Me and turn from those who lead you away from Me. Listen to Me! I love you!
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
You demonstrate how deep Your love is for me.
I love You too!
I hear Your Word and believe.
Through Your Word, You break time and distance.
You heal through Your Word.
Your Love is beyond my physical world.

When I lift my eyes up...
I see warnings in the sky...
I look for You and Your return.
When I look by my side.
I find Your presence breaking space and time.
I love You!

Forgive my sin.
Discipline me as a Father.
Show me Your ways.
Lead me and grow me.
Send me in Your Love today.
I love You!
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Jesus love me! Thanks be to God! ---Amen

No comments: