Tuesday, July 11, 2006

July 11th Daily Word and Visions from God

July 11th Daily Word and Visions from God
Mark 16-Later he appeared, but in a different form, to two of them walking in the countryside.
1 Kings 12.1-31-Give me three days to think it over then come back.
Hosea 14-Everything you need is to be found in me.
Tobit 11.5-15a-I see you my son, the light of my eyes!
Numbers 12.1-16-I, the LORD, speak to prophets in visions and dreams.

A loyal friend. One who is always there. Never feel any judgment. One who comes when she thinks I'm dead. When I return from a trip; I suspect Sadie thinks I have died. But she greets me with the joy of life and happiness and love. When I meet the resurrected Jesus, I feel like this. My joy and love for the living Savior overflow. I can't help myself. Sometimes three days can feel like an eternity. I thought for sure he was dead. But now here he is alive and well. Walking, in a different form, with the two of us. Everything I need is in Jesus, the light of my eyes. When I see my risen Savior, I can really see once again. The scales fall from my eyes and the visions and dreams are abundant. Thanks be to God for the risen Savior, Jesus Christ.

Lord, thanks for your presence this day- shine your light brightly this day. -- Amen

No comments: