Friday, July 28, 2006

July 28th Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Corinthians 14.1-25-Go after a life of love as if your life depended on it--because it does.
2 Kings 8-Jehoram died and was buried in the family grave in the City of David.
Jonah 3-God saw what they had done, that they had turned away from their evil lives.
Tobit 14.12b-15-and he blessed the Lord God forever and ever. Amen.
2 Kings 4.42-44-They ate and still had some left over.
---
A place for lunch in the park. To read, to listen to music, to take a nap and to hear the rain falling. And also a place of control. Control of a vehicle. A place of entertainment, of news, of updates, of music. God sets love in our lives to control me and you. God gives love to control what I do and how I act. Go after a life of love as if my life depends on in because it does. All my life. First a love of God then love for each other. With God's love I can die in his assurance of everlasting life. With God's love my life will change, will turn around from my self centered focus to a God centered focus. With God's love, his blessings will become obvious. I will see God in many ways for ever and ever. With God's love there will always be leftovers. Leftovers to be given in love to the world and Kingdom I live in. A place for lunch in the park to feed on God's love.
---
Jesus, feed me your love this day and I will gladly share and take all the leftovers out into my world. -- Amen

No comments: