Saturday, July 08, 2006

July 8th Daily Word and Visions from God

July 8th Daily Word and Visions from God

Mark 14.32-72-Sit here while I pray.
1 Kings 9-I've listened to and received all your prayers, your ever-so-passionate prayers.
Hosea 11.1-11-The people will end up following GOD.
Tobit 10.1-7a-Be quiet and stop worrying?
2 Corinthians 12.2-10-My kindness is all you need.

A temporary place to eat. A campsite. Also a place to pray. To feed on God's Word. A place to sit and pray in the silence and the wonderful noise of nature. Conversations with God can take place anywhere and anytime. It's comforting to hear his voice and know that you will follow. To be quiet and stop worrying. And to feed on God's kindness. It's all I need.

Lord, thank you for times to rest and pray. I will follow you. You are all I need. -- Amen

No comments: