Sunday, July 02, 2006

July 2nd Daily Word and Visions from God

July 2nd Daily Word and Visions from God
Mark 11.15-33-That's why I urge you to pray for absolutely everything.
1 Kings 2-I'm about to go the way of all the earth, but you--be strong; show what you're made of! Do what GOD tells you. Walk in the paths he shows you: Follow the life-map absolutely, keep an eye out for the signposts, his course for life set out...
Hosea 5.5-15-When they finally hit rock bottom maybe they'll come looking for me.
Mark 5.21-43-If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.

A pile of dirt that had to be dug up and moved in order to make way for a new structure. Sometimes I need to move out of the way too so that something better can take place. This dirt will be put somewhere to good use, I'm sure. But once the dirt is moved aside then the work on the new structure begins. God gifted people are put into action to create a new thing. God will create this new thing to his glory through the work and skills he has provided a whole host of people. God uses people throughout history to create what he wants. I can resist God using me and fight for my own way and loose or I can rejoice in the gifts God has given me and respond with loving service. I have a choice and God gives me a choice. I will choose to pray for everything. Especially his guidance and wants in my life. I will listen for the path God wants me to take and keep a eye out for the signs God sets before me to lead and guide me. And along the way I will reach out to touch his clothes as he goes by to feel his healing power and grace. I will willingly let God move me aside to make way for new creations while at the same time live in the joy and hope that something new is in store for me as I move to the side. I will trust in God all my life. And when I hit rock bottom, I will look for my Savior who will come to me. Thanks be to God! All life long-through the good and through the bad.

Jesus, move me this day to the place you would have me be- Please let me love, serve and praise you with all my life. -- Amen

No comments: