Sunday, July 23, 2006

July 23rd Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Corinthians 10-They all ate and drank identical food and drink, meals provided daily by God.
2 Kings 3-What do you and I have in common?
Amos 8-My Master GOD showed me this vision...
Mark 6.30-34, 53-56-Let's go to a place where we can be alone and get some rest.
---
A sunrise on Sunday morning. Rings of light emitting from the sun to warm the earth. Jesus is like this too. Rings of light to warm my soul. To give me life and light. Every day-identical - day after day. That's what we all have in common. The Son of God comes to each one of us. Will we follow? Will we see the vision God has for each one of us in life? Will we serve in his plan and not try to force our own? I will! I will journey with my Shepherd into his Kingdom and play as he calls me to play and serve and love. I will rest on green hills with Jesus and unite with that flock of all time. Thanks be to God for his Son.
---
Lord, fill me with your Light and Life. I will serve you this day. -- Amen

No comments: