Saturday, July 29, 2006

July 29th Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Corinthians 14.26-40-When we worship the right way, God doesn't stir us up into confusion; he brings us into harmony.
2 Kings 9-What's it to you whether things are right or wrong? Fall in behind me.
Jonah 4-I knew you were sheer grace and mercy, not easily angered, rich in love, and ready at the drop of a hat to turn your plans of punishment into a program of forgiveness!
Ephesians 3.14-21-I kneel in prayer to the Father. All beings in heaven and on earth receive their life from him.
---
Something man made with the blessings of God- something God made that is blessing man. A pole, some signs and a little bird house--made by man with the skills and materials God graciously provided. A tree- made by God to bless man with shade-oxygen-and life. When we worship God in the right way, God doesn't stir us up into confusion; he brings us into harmony. Just like this pole and tree they both are in harmony with God's blessings. And God blesses me also through his call and leadership. I will hear his call-understand his blessing and fall in behind the Shepherd. Blessed with a Shepherd of sheer grace and mercy. A Savior ready at the drop of a hat to take on my sins and take my punishment in a program of forgiveness. What greater blessing can I receive. I will kneel in prayer to my Father and give him all my thanks and praise and glory. I love you Lord!
---
Jesus, thank you for coming- thank you for bringing me into harmony with you- accept my thanks and praise this day as I fall in behind you and serve you in your Kingdom. -- Amen

No comments: