Sunday, July 09, 2006

July 9th Daily Word and Visions from God

July 9th Daily Word and Visions from God
Mark 15.1-20-So what do I do with this man you call King of the Jews?
1 Kings 10-The Queen of Sheba heard about Solomon and his connection with the Name of GOD.
Hosea 11.12-12.14-What are you waiting for? Return to your God! Commit yourself in love, in justice! Wait for your God, and don't give up on him-- ever!
Tobit 10.7b-11.1a-May we all prosper together all the days of our lives.
Mark 6.1-13-How can he do all this? Where did he get such wisdom and power to work these miracles?

Ceasar's Creek, a man-made lake, but now a peaceful and fun place for recreation. It has been recreation too. God re-creating. Not that it wasn't right to begin with- but now a place to go and restore myself. God gives these times and makes me take them. Let's me see Jesus all around once again. That's who I call the King of the Jews. My Savior and my Re-Creator. He re-creates me from the sinful man I am to a new person in him. To serve him in his Kingdom. Re-created to be known and connected with his name as a called Child of God-- as a Christian. Re-created through the waters of my baptism and called to a life with God. May we all prosper together. Prosper together in the Kingdom of God. How can Jesus do all this? I don't know, but he does. And I will thank God for the opportunity to be re-created in him.

Lord, re-create me this day and send me out in your holy name. -- Amen

No comments: