Saturday, July 15, 2006

July 15th Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Corinthians 3-Be God's fool--that's the path to true wisdom.
1 Kings 15.33-16.34-I took you from nothing-- a complete nobody-- and set you up as the leader of my people Israel...
Joel 3-But I'm going to reverse your crime.
Ephesians 1.3-14-Then when the time is right, God will do all that he has planned, and Christ will bring together everything in heaven and on earth. God always does what he plans, and that's why he had Christ choose us.
A wrist band from a Promise Keepers event in Columbus resting on the Word of God. The wrist band says "Unleashed" - Realizing the raw power of your heart. Realizing and unleashing that power of the cross etched in and through my heart. The power of Christ active and alive in and through me. Unleashed into the world through me because of the grace of God. God's fool-unleashed. God who takes me from nothing, a complete nobody, and loves me like no other. Loves me and makes me special. Gives me all I need. Reverses the crimes I commit and forgives my sin. Then at just the right time he unleashes his power through and in me to do all that he has planned. My heart completely and fully unleashed when I joyfully and willingly serve others in love in his name. Thanks be to God!
Lord, use me to do your will- what ever you have planned- anything and everything- I'm ready -- Amen

No comments: