Saturday, July 22, 2006

July 22nd Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Corinthians 9-I don't know about you, but I'm running hard for the finish line, I'm giving it everything I've got.
2 Kings 1-2-Not on your life! I'm not letting you out of my sight! And so the two of them went their way together.
Amos 7-Then GOD took me off the farm and said, "Go preach to my people Israel." So listen to GOD's Word.
Ephesians 2.11-22-But Christ offered his life's blood as a sacrifice and brought you near God.
---
Standing guard and waiting to come to the rescue when needed. Will this hydrant perform when called upon? Not sure. They have to be tested from time to time. Make sure the valve will open and closed as designed. It even needs some lubrication now and then. But primarily it is designed to perform on a moments notice. And when it performs it must give everything it has. I want to perform for Christ in this same way. Give it everything I've got. Run as hard as I can in joy for all Christ has done for me. It's an honor to run the race for Christ. It's an honor to be called off the farm or anywhere else to perform for Christ. Jesus gave his blood as sacrifice for my sin, for my life and I love him with all I have. Jesus honors me by coming near me and I love him for this. I'm not letting him out of my sight. I want to walk hand in hand with him through life. I will listen to his voice and his word and be ready. Be ready for his call to action. Then run like I've never run before for him in glory.
---
Lord, I love you---enough said -- Amen

No comments: