Wednesday, October 11, 2006

October 11th Daily Word and Visions from God


October 11th Daily Word and Visions from God
Revelation 11-The doors of God's Temple in Heaven flew open, and the Ark of his Covenant was clearly seen surrounded by flashes of lightning, loud shouts, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and a fierce hailstorm.
Esther 1-The royal wine flowed freely--a generous king!
Psalm 105.1-25-He's GOD, our god, in charge of the whole earth.
John 12.27-36a-Have faith in the light while it is with you, and you will be children of the light.
---
Looks like some kind of animal's den or something. It was on the edge of some trees. A humble home and place of shelter from the weather. Jesus has gone before us to home in heaven. Heaven where in Revelation the doors were flung open displaying the glory of God. God sent Jesus into this world to you and me. Came to my door and showed himself in our likeness in all his glory and honor. Came to my home with the real royal wine and let this wine of blood flow freely as a generous King. A King that came to my door from his glorious door in heaven to save me from sin, death and the devil. He's God and he's in charge of the whole earth. Bringing light and salvation to me--while I was in the dark. Have faith in the light while it is with you, and you will be a child of the light. Meet Jesus at the door of your home and venture out into his Kingdom with Jesus at your side guiding and directing. A humble home but a glorious journey to that glorious home in heaven. All because we have a loving, caring God. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, welcome to my home--I wanna play in your Kingdom this day. ---Amen

No comments: