Tuesday, October 24, 2006

October 24th Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Thessalonians 2.17-3,13-And may the Master pour on the love so it fills your lives and splashes over on everyone around you...
Isaiah 17-19- Egypt will come back to GOD, and GOD will listen to their prayers and heal them, heal them from head to toe.
Psalm 114- Tremble, Earth! You're in the Lord's presence!
Psalm 11-The LORD is my fortress!
---
Some red berries-fruit on some bushes. I see these almost every day. After my workout at the gym, I drink a bottle of water while sitting in the car. Most days I'm staring at these bushes. The contrast of the red and green are appealing. Fruit of these bushes. Fruit of love that the Master pours into life. Fruit of love to splash over to everyone around. To look at and admire. Fruit of love through prayer and healing from head to toe. Complete, healing in forgiveness and death. Fruit of love in protection and a fortress wall. A hedge from sharp wind. Tremble--you're in God's presence. Feel the fruit of his Love and let it splash all over today.
---
Lord, may your Love splash over in me to those I meet this day. ---Amen

No comments: