Sunday, October 22, 2006

October 22nd Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Thessalonians 1-The news of your faith in God is out. We don't even have to say anything anymore--you're the message!
Isaiah 11-13-Shout to the nations, tell them what he's done, spread the news of his great reputation!
Psalm 112-An honored life! A beautiful life!
Mark 10.35-45-The Son of Man did not come to be a slave master, but a slave who will give his life to rescue many people.
---
A blurry picture of Steph's final Senior Band Competition at Tecumseh High School. Sometimes memories can be blurry. We see them but not clearly. Perhaps we enhance the memory some in glory and honor to the person we are thinking of. Memories can be blurry. But my faith in God must be clear. Clear enough to get out to those around me. I must become the message for God. I must shout to the nations the news of God's great Love and sacrifice. Shout the news of an honored and beautiful life in Christ Jesus. Wave flags-blow trumpets-do whatever to spread the News of the glory of God---clearly. Because I have a God who gave his life to rescue many people. I'm His servant in the Message.
---
Lord, today send me to wave the flag-dance in joy-blow the trumpet of your Message to the world. ---Amen

No comments: