Friday, October 13, 2006

October 13th Daily Word and Visions from God

Revelation 13-Meanwhile, God's holy people passionately and faithfully stand their ground.
Esther 3-4-Maybe you were made queen for just such a time as this.
Psalm 106.1-23- Hallelujah! Thank GOD! And why? Because he's good, because his love lasts.
Amos 5.6-7, 10-15-Choose good instead of evil! See that justice is done.
---
A security drill at work. A drill to simulate a hostage situation and a shooting in a business. A drill for the Swat Teams, Police and Emergency Responders. A drill for the business Security, Management Crisis Teams and employees. A drill to work all these people through a situation that seems to be occurring more and more, especially in our schools, but in the work place also. Just a drill. God drills me all the time. Prepares me. Then I have the gifts to respond when action is required. God gives me the strength I need to stand my ground for him, passionately and faithfully. God gives me courage and hope in times when needed. Why? God loves me and wants me to choose good instead of evil. His love lasts. God is good. I thank God!
---
Lord, thank you for giving me faith- thank you for showing your Son, Jesus to me. For showing me his deep abiding loyalty and faith and trust. For sending Jesus to save me. I believe!---Amen

No comments: