Tuesday, October 17, 2006

October 17th Daily Word and Visions from God

Revelation 17- In the Spirit he carried me out in the desert.
Isaiah 1-2-...let's live in the light of GOD.
Psalm 108-I'm thanking you, GOD, out in the streets, singing your praises in town and country.
2 Timothy 4.5-11-I have finished the race, and I have been faithful.
---
A traffic light at night and in the rain. A light that lights the night to bring safety and order to vehicular movement. Vision is obscured by darkness. God brings Light into my life to aid in the traffic I have personally. In the Spirit God carried the author of Revelation to the desert. To give information and direction and to clarify the hope of God's final victory. I must give my life to this Spirit. Follow and hear and see the visions and information God gives to me in life. Live in the Light of God. And in living in this directive Light of God I will respond with singing and praises and glory and honor to a God who saves me from the darkness of my sin and death. In the darkness of my life I see the Light of God and remain faithful. Through my sinful life I see the new direction to take and finish the race. Finish the race not in my perfection, but in my faith of a saving God. A traffic light at night and in the rain.
---
Lord, light the path you would have me take. Direct the "Stops" and "Gos" of my life this day. ---Amen

No comments: