Tuesday, October 03, 2006

October 3rd Daily Word and Visions from God

Revelation 3-"Are your ears awake? Listen. Listen to the Wind Words, the Spirit blowing through the churches.
Nehemiah 4-Put your minds on the Master, great and awesome, and then fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes.
Psalm 98-The whole earth comes to attention. Look--God's work of salvation!
Acts 14.1-7-They preached the good news there in the towns..
---
A Christian flag at a large church near where I work. A large flag. As I was eating lunch the wind would blow and the flag would unfurl and reveal a red cross. Red with the blood of my Savior. A red cross for all the world to see. Only when the Wind blew. Wind Word--Spirit blowing through the churches. The Wind of God and the Spirit must blow through the Church for the Cross to be revealed. My effort alone isn't enough. The power is in the Wind-the breath of God in Life. Unfurling the flag to show the Bloody Cross of Christ. Proclaiming the Good News to those in this town. Putting minds on the Master, great and awesome. Blowing the Spirit of Life into me to fight for those God has placed before me to love. See! See! God's work of salvation! Awaken! Unfurl my Life to your salvation.
---
Lord, I give my life to you. Unfurl it--blow your Spirit through it--I proclaim your salvation--my great and awesome Master---Amen

No comments: