Saturday, October 28, 2006

October 28th Daily Word and Visons from God


2 Thessalonians 2-But the time will come when the Anarchist will no longer be held back, but will be let loose. But don't worry. The Master Jesus will be right on his heels and blow him away. The Master appears and --puff!-- the Anarchist is out of there.
Isaiah 27-28-At the same time, a fine vineyard will appear. There's something to sing about! I, GOD, tend it. I keep it well-watered. I keep careful watch over it so that no one can damage it. I'm not angry. I care.
Psalm 118-Thank GOD because he's good, because his love never quits.
John 14.21-27-But the Holy Spirit will come and help you, because the Father will send the Spirit to take my place.
---
A power supply. Takes 115 volts alternating current and changes it to 12 volts direct current. Takes one form of power and shaves off the cycles and changes it into another form of power that is direct. All positive in reference to ground. There will be a time when the Anti-Christ will rule. God will no longer hold him back. That negative force will rule. But don't worry. Jesus will be there too and will change that power. Convert that power and eliminate the negative with respect to ground. And a vineyard will appear. Something to sing about. God will change it all and take care of the new. Why? Because God's good and his love never quits. So don't worry about that time. God has a plan and will change things. God is the victor and the plan is secure. Until that day -- God has sent the Holy Spirit to help- right up to and through that day- God's presence is assured. That power will change and all glory will be given in a wonderful way. Now that I think about it. I'm not afraid-I'm looking forward to that day. But for right now-----I think I'll go plant a tree or maybe a vine and rejoice in the Life God has freely

No comments: