Monday, October 23, 2006

October 23rd Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Thessalonians 2.1-16-When you go the Message of God we preached, you didn't pass it off as just one more human opinion, but you took it to heart as God's true word to you, which is, God himself at work in you believers!
Isaiah 14-16-...a Ruler quick to set things right.
Psalm 113-You who serve GOD, praise GOD!
1 John 4.1-6-We belong to God...
---
My daughter Sarah in front of the house. Beauty in God's creation. My daughter-a home-flowers of fall. All real blessings from God. And God's Word, Jesus Christ is my daily blessing. A Message to be passed from generation to generation. From people to people. A message of Love from God straight to the hearts of believers. A Message of a Ruler quick to set things right. Quick to forgive sin and save the world. I will serve God and praise his name. I belong to God. Sarah belongs to God, my home belongs to God and the mums belong to God. All gracious blessings sent to this earth by God. Thanks be to God!
---
You are my blessing, Lord, and I give you eternal thanks. ---Amen

No comments: