Sunday, October 29, 2006

October 29th Daily Word and Visions from God

2 Thessalonians 3-The incredible grace of our Master, Jesus Christ, be with all of you!
Isaiah 29-30-GOD take the time to do everything right--everything. Those who wait around for him are the lucky ones.
Psalm 119.1-32-I'll run the course you lay out for me if you'll just show me how.
John 8.31-36-If the Son gives you freedom, you are free!
---
There's something about beautiful sunsets that intrigue me. When the sunlight was scattering behind the clouds, I had to stop in the middle of the road to take this picture. Stop in the middle of the road and adore the light scattering. Adore the range of color. Adore the sun. God's grace is like that too. Incredible grace of my Master. Grace that scatters to all ends of the earth. Grace where God does it all right. Takes care of me as I wait around for him. Takes care of all people as we wait for him. God's grace on a day filled with his beauty. The beauty of his Son the creator of all. God's grace shown in and through the clouds of life, scattered throughout the ages. God's grace all through my life as I run the course he has layed out for me. In God's Grace the Son has given me freedom. Free to live in the Light of his Grace. There's something about beautiful sunsets that intrigue me. God's Grace. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, fill me with your Grace and scatter your light throughout my world this day. Stop me in the middle of the road of my life today to adore your beauty. ---Amen

No comments: