Sunday, October 15, 2006

October 15th Daily Word and Visions from God

Revelation 15-Who can fail to fear you, God, give glory to your Name?
Esther 6.14-8.17-(An order written in the king's name and sealed with his signet ring is irrevocable.)
Psalm 107.1-22-All of you set free by GOD, tell the world!
Mark 10.17-31-"How can anyone ever be saved?" Jesus looked at them and said, "There are many things that people cannot do, but God can do anything."
---
A picture of my daughter and her friends on Homecoming evening. Dinner, dance and fellowship with High School friends. A time to remember. A time to have fun. Soon big changes in life will take place. Childhood will be gone and she will be on with her adult life. In Revelation, a host in heaven are overheard praising God-- Who can fail to honor you Lord, for the glory of your Name. Salvation belongs to God. God can do anything. I cannot save myself--my friends cannot save me--my good works cannot save me--a sealed order written and sealed with a kings signet ring cannot save me. Only God can save me. And he has---through the suffering, death, and resurrection of his Son, Jesus Christ, God has saved me and all people. All of you set free by God, tell the world! Homecoming for all of us was Jesus coming into our homes from God's heavenly home. In love and sacrifice for those he loved. Homecoming for us IS Jesus. And we certainly should party and dance and praise God for all he does for us. Without this homecoming of Jesus to this earth we all would die. But with Jesus we live. Do you believe? Will you accept Jesus and go to the Homecoming Dance? I am! I have a date too! Wanna come along? Oh, and be sure to let everyone know about this!
---
Lord, thank you for coming to me and to all my friends. May all of us participate in your homecoming. ---Amen

No comments: