Tuesday, October 31, 2006

October 31st Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Timothy 2-But this salvation only comes to those who continue in faith, love, and holiness, gathering it all into maturity. You can depend on this.
Isaiah 34-35-Get and read GOD's book...
Psalm 119.65-96-There's smoke in my eyes--they burn and water, but I keep a steady gaze on the instructions you post.
Psalm 46-Nations rage! Kingdoms fall! But at the voice of God the earth itself melts...The LORD All-Powerful is with us. The God of Jacob is our fortress.
---
The road traveled. Traveled sometimes late at night. Sometimes with blurred vision. Maybe blurred by tears, maybe blurred by sleepiness. Blurred at times. Life is blurred at times. But when life becomes blurred I must keep a steady gaze on the instructions God posts. Get and read God's book. He guides and directs and leads, even when life is a blur. When the nations rage and kingdoms fall, I know of a powerful, saving God, whose voice melts the earth itself. All a blur. But all is clear to my God and Savior. God, my fortress and strength. Even in the blur of life. You can depend on Him.
---
Lord, as my vision fails I look to you to guide and direct me. Direct my road of faith, love and holiness to maturity and salvation in you. ---Amen

No comments: