Thursday, October 19, 2006

October 19th Daily Word and Visions from God

Revelation 19-He is dressed in a robe soaked with blood, and he is addressed as "Word of God."
Isaiah 5-6-And then I heard the voice of the Master: "Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?" I spoke up, "I'll go. Send me!"
Psalm 109.20-31-...save me through your wonderful love...
Psalm 91.9-16-When you are in trouble, call out to me.
---
The gauges in my car in the dark. Lit from behind. Glowing in the dark. Give vital information. Speed, amount of fuel, temperature and mileage. Information I need to travel in my car. God sends me out each day. I take this car in the pre-dawn morning and head into my day. Following the information of these gauges as I travel to work. God sending me into his Kingdom day after day. Sending me and giving me the wonderful opportunity to serve him in his Kingdom. Serving God the "Word of God"- Serving Jesus, who serves all people in his robe soaked with blood. Jesus showed us how to serve. It won't be easy at times. There will be a struggle. But in the end-God triumphs. And through Jesus servanthood I have been saved through his wonderful love. As I travel this morning; I know that when I am in trouble, I can call out to God and God will respond and take me through any trouble I encounter. God has been through all of this just like me. Using the backlit gauges of travel, I boldly move into his Kingdom day after day in trust, hope, and faith of Jesus my Savior.
---
Lord, grant me the information and guidance I need this day as I serve you in your Kingdom. ---Amen

No comments: