Wednesday, October 25, 2006

October 25th Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Thessalonians 4-Just love one another! You're already good at it; your friends all over the province of Macedonia are the evidence. Keep it up; get better and better at it.
Isaiah 20-22- That's what will happen. GOD says so.
Psalm 115-You who fear GOD, trust in GOD! --trust your Helper! trust your Ruler!
Jeremiah 26.1-16-You must decide what to do with me. Just do whatever you think is right.
---
Stephanie taking time to study. Her study time at home. Time to do homework. Time to read. Time to reflect. Time intentionally taken to stop and sit and think and listen to the days events from school. Perhaps if she is caught up time to relax with a book. God gives direction in his Book. Direction to stop and love one another. Love friends and get better and better at it. God speaks through the prophets, through his Word, through the church and through many many things and situations all around us. Will we stop and listen? Will we intentionally take the time out each day to stop? In that time I learn to trust God my Helper and Ruler. I learn to be quiet and listen. I learn to trust God and let him decide what to do with me. I know he will do whatever is right. Time to study-time to do homework- time to read- time to reflect but most of all - time to listen to the voice of the Creator and King.
---
Lord, I stop and listen--------------Amen

No comments: