Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March 13th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 14.22-36-But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, "Lord, save me!" Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him...
Leviticus 22-23- So Moses declared to the sons of Israel the appointed times of the LORD.
Proverbs 31-She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
Romans 2.12-16-...in that they show the work of the Law written on their hearts...
---
Pay no attention to the waves and the wind. Focus on Me, trust and believe. Jesus tells us to focus on Him. Even though the wind and the waves of life may be frightening. Only Jesus brings salvation for us. This life is just this life. There is so much more to life. Their are times of blessing, celebration and times to repent. There are appointed times of the Lord. Appointed times for worshiping God. Like the woman who opens her mouth in wisdom, she teaches kindness, I can see the kindness of Jesus as he immediately stretches out His arms in salvation and takes hold of me. My response is to have His Laws written on my hearts. Action in response to a deep deep love beyond understanding. Action and trust and belief in the One who saves. I can then receive my Daily Bread in Jesus my Savior. Like the geese above, in trust and hope they travel and live, day to day, trusting on the outstretched reach of God. I too must trust in His reach. He has reached clear down here for me and for you. Immediately reached for us in kindness. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, let me have Your hand. Grab hold of me, I'm sinking and need you! ---Amen

No comments: