Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March 14th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 15.1-20-After Jesus called the crowd to Him, He said the them, "Hear and understand."
Leviticus 24-25-I am the LORD your God.
Ecclesiastes 1.1-11-All the rivers flow into the sea, yet the sea is not full. To the place where the rivers flow, there they will flow again.
Psalm 39-Let me know how transient I am.
---
Life flows like a river into the sea. The journey is short. Take it with Me. Jesus seems to be calling this phrase to me this day. Jesus calls us to Him and commands us to "Hear and understand." His Words are important and life giving. Listen and understand. Jesus is the Lord our God. No other. My life must remain focused in Him. All rivers flow into the sea. Our lives are short in the whole scheme of things. So make them focused on the Savior. I am transient and God knows this and loves me so much that even in my short life He chooses to save me and use me in His Kingdom.
Life flows like a river into the sea. The journey is short. I will take that journey with my Savior, serving Him all the way.
---
Lord, I'm ready for another day in Your Kingdom. I'll paddle if You steer. ---Amen

No comments: