Wednesday, March 21, 2007

March 21st Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 19.16-30-Then who can be saved? And looking at them Jesus said to them, "With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Numbers 11-12-Now the people became like those who complain of adversity in the hearing of the LORD...
Ecclesiastes 8-A man's wisdom illumines him and cause his stern face to beam.
Revelation 19.9-10-Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.
---
You must be born again. See how I will feed and care for you. Monday morning, real early, my grandson Jake helped deliver some puppies with his dog Peanut. Four puppies were born, only two lived. God tells me that I must be born again. God will feed me and care for me. God will help me grow and learn and live with him. Who can be saved. I can't save myself. I must depend on God to nurse me, feed me, care for me and save me. I'm like these puppies. I depend on God for life. I can't live without Him. I need Him, and only through God can I be saved.
In this salvation, I will struggle, but God cares for me all along the way. I don't need to complain in His hearing. He has worked out the plan. Sure it may not be pleasant at times. But rest assured God will do anything to save me and keep me. And when I finally get a glimpse of the wisdom of God my stern face will beam with joy. It will be an aha! moment. I will get a little bit of God opened to my mind and see how great He is. And finally, in the end, there is that invitation to the marriage supper of the Lamb. I will celebrate my new birth and the births of others with Jesus the Lamb of sacrifice and my Savior. What a day! What a birth!
As Jake feels proud for being part of the birth of new life in these puppies. We will celebrate Life abundant even more-so at the Feast of the Lamb. I can't wait! Thanks be to God for puppies! Thanks be to God for the Lamb! Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, I look to You to feed me and care for me and save me. Help me to grow in Your way. Send me to work for You this day in Your Kingdom. ---Amen

No comments: