Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 28th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 23.1-12-Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.
Numbers 22.41-23.26-Behold, I have received a command to bless...
Song of Solomon 3.6-5.1-How beautiful you are!
Habakkuk 3.2-15-His splendor covers the heavens, and the earth is full of His praise.
--- --- ---
There is abundant beauty in the smallest and most humble of My blessings.
---
A picture taken in the mountains. A small, humble yet strikingly beautiful creation of God. Easily goes unnoticed, unless you stop and look carefully. It reminds me of how God wants me to be; humble. When I am humble that is when I am most exalted. God clothes us with the beauty only He can provide. Balaam was instructed by Balak to curse the Israelites. But Balaam, as a prophet, spoke God's Word. God's Word was a blessing and not a curse. Balaam could do no other. Balaam, humbled by a talking donkey, blessed the Israelites. How beautiful you are when you are humble. How beautiful you are in humility as God covers the heavens and the earth is full of His praise. Humble yourself and live. Live in the humility and love of Jesus.
--- --- ---
Lord, I humble myself this day---I see Your beauty and power. I see You, Creator of the universe. I am humbled. ---Amen

No comments: