Thursday, March 08, 2007

March 8th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 12.1-21-But Jesus aware of this, withdrew from there. Many followed Him, and He healed them all...
Leviticus 14-So the priest shall make atonement on his behalf before the LORD.
Proverbs 26-He who digs a pit will fall into it...
Isaiah 55.1-9-Seek the LORD while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near.
---
Road construction on the way to and from the gym. The road is closed to through traffic. They are going to widen this road to handle more traffic. My life in Jesus is under construction also. Sometimes the road is closed to through traffic. Jesus stops me in my tracks to tear me down and widen my road so that more traffic can travel through me. Jesus may be healing me. Jesus may be teaching me. Jesus may be preparing me for ministry in His Kingdom. Jesus cared for and loved people so much He even healed them on the Sabbath. Thanks be to God that Jesus healed on the Sabbath. Then he withdrew for a little down time for Himself. Withdrew in prayer. Talked with His Father many many times. Made atonement for the leprosy of our sins before the Father, even to the point of giving His life for our sin. In sin I dig a pit and fall into it. But, even on the Sabbath, as Jesus acted, He lovingly helps and pulls this lost sheep from the pit. And in this road construction, I will seek the Lord while He is near. Listen and heed His voice.
---
Lord, stop me and work on me today to make me fit for the work You have planned for me. May I be an open road then to show the way to Your love to all the world. ---Amen

No comments: