Friday, March 30, 2007

March 30th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 24.1-31-...and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.
Numbers 25-27-Go up to this mountain of Abarim, and see the land which I have given to the sons of Israel. When you have seen it, you too will be gathered to your people...
Song of Solomon 6.4-8.4-How beautiful and how delightful you are, My love, with all your charms!
Psalm 31.9-16-I say, "You are my God."
--- --- ---
Continue on in My Kingdom, knowing I will return in glory.
---
I think Jesus wants us to go on with life in His Kingdom. Day after day, knowing that He will someday return in glory. We will some day see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. But we need to continue on in His Kingdom day after day. It won't be long until God decides to take us up His mountain. Up high in the clouds of His glory and show us the Promised Land. It won't be long until God shows us the glory and we are gathered with His people. That will be the day. But for now. Continue on in His Kingdom, serving, loving and holding all hope in His salvation.
---
In His salvation, Jesus is beautiful. Beautiful beyond all beauty. Jesus is beautiful and delightful and charming. More charming than anything else. And He promises to return in glory. What anticipation He builds deep in my soul. But He tells me today, to continue on in His Kingdom. Day after day. Continue on in the confidence that His Word will be fulfilled. Continue on in His Kingdom. And I say, "You are my God!" You are my God!
--- --- ---
Jesus, You are my God! I will continue on this day in Your Kingdom in the hope, and knowledge of Your glorious return. ---Amen

No comments: