Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March 6th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 11.1-19-This is the one about whom it is written, 'Behold, I send My messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.'
Leviticus 11-12-...to make a distinction between the unclean and the clean...
Proverbs 24-A wise man is strong, and a man of knowledge increases power.
Numbers 14.10b-24-...but indeed, as I live, all the earth will be filled with the glory of the LORD.
---
I have paved the way. Walk with me. Jesus, seems to be calling me to His way. To walk with Him. This is a bike path that runs by the Miami River. It is one of my favorite paths to ride bikes on. Clear of traffic, the mind can take in the beauty of all surroundings. It is paved and easy to travel. John the Baptist did the paving years ago. Told me to repent. Turn from my sin and focus on the Messiah, Jesus. A man in the wilderness doing the hard work. Making a distinction between the clean and the unclean. Calling the unclean to repent and turn around. Calling and directing the unclean to the pure Clean in Jesus. Jesus, the wise man who came not wielding the power that humans tend to abuse but wielding the power of love and knowledge of God and His ways. A strong man with a new power. The power to save. Jesus---Jesus who will give glory to God and fill the earth. A paved path has been established. I have paved the way. Walk with me.
---
Gladly, Lord Jesus, I walk with you---gladly! ---Amen

No comments: