Wednesday, March 07, 2007

March 7th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 11.20-30-Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
Leviticus 13- But whenever raw flesh appears on him, he shall be unclean.
Proverbs 25-Have you found honey? Eat only what you need, that you not have it in excess and vomit it.
2 Chronicles 20.1-22-You need not fight in this battle; station yourselves, stand and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out to face them, for the LORD is with you...Give thanks to the LORD, for His loving kindness is everlasting.
---
Let Me fight the battle. Just trust Me. God wants me to trust Him to the battle. To stand and see His salvation. To give Him all the praise, thanks and glory. God fights my battles, not I. He wins the victory and I give Him thanks for this. This is a picture of some birds on the Miami river. God takes care of them. Provides food and water. Fights the battle for them. Jesus fought the battle over sin and death. Like leprosy, sin is a spreading disease. Only God can cleanse sin and make me clean. God provides not only food and water for the body but also salvation for the soul over death and sin. God fights the battle. If I take in the spoils of His victory and eat too much honey. I just may begin to think that I really won the battle with my own strength. Too much of this and I will vomit. It's not about me. It's about God's victory. I am here to praise God and realize the victory is His. Look how the birds seem to be praising God. They soar on the winds of God's provision. They live on the abundance of water God gives. The birds even praise God for the gifts and victory they have received. So much more I praise God for victory. When burdens seem overwhelming. When disease and pain seem to overtake. When sin and death attack. Let God fight the battle. Do not be dismayed or fear. Go out and face the battle. God will be with you. Let God fight the battle. His loving kindness is everlasting. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, forgive me for my fear and doubt. Let me trust in You and let You fight the battle. Your loving kindness is everlasting. ---Amen

No comments: