Saturday, March 17, 2007

March 17th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 17-Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man has risen from the dead.
Numbers 3-4-According to the commandment of the LORD through Moses, they were numbered, everyone by his serving or carrying; thus these were his numbered men, just as the LORD had commanded Moses.
Ecclesiastes 3.16-4.16- All came from the dust and all return to the dust.
2 Corinthians 5.16-21-Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.
---
Look forward in hope and see the Beauty of My resurrection. Out of the wilderness of Lent; out of the wilderness of my sin; out of the wilderness of my temptation; Jesus beckons me to look forward in hope to His Beauty and His resurrection. This is life. This is the vision given the disciples at the Transfiguration. They got a glimpse of the resurrection. A vision of the Beauty of God. A vision of our Messiah. But it wasn't time yet. Don't tell this vision yet. At least in that time. But now that He has risen. It's time to tell! It's time to look forward in hope. Even in sin; even in the wilderness; even in temptation; look forward in hope. Carry God with you all through the ups and down of life. Carry God with you through the valleys and over the mountains. Carry God as He has planned for you.
The Levites were given a detailed plan of how to carry God with them as they moved from the mountain towards the Promised Land. Likewise, we have Jesus to carry with us to the Promised Land. Look forward in hope and see the Beauty of Jesus in His resurrection. In His glory see Him and praise Him and carry Him right along with you all life. Carry Jesus in hope through the wilderness of sin, through the valley of temptation, through the darkness of death and look forward in hope to the Beauty in His resurrection.
Sure, I came from dust and to dust I shall return. But like this beautiful photo of flowers in Florida; I have become beautiful to God. In the beauty God gives, I can look forward in hope to the Beauty of His resurrection. I can see what God is doing in you, in your beauty and all He has given you. I can see what God is doing through me, in my beauty in all He has given me. I can see a new creature in Christ in you and in me. I can see the beauty of the flower enveloping my heart and the death and pain of Jesus' cross and my cross in the Beauty of His resurrection. Behold new things have come. Look forward in hope and see the Beauty of My resurrection. Thank you Jesus!
---
Lord, in you is Beauty and hope. I look forward in hope and see the Beauty of You in Your resurrection. ---Amen

No comments: