Friday, March 16, 2007

March 16th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 16-Who do people say that the Son of Man is?
Numbers 1-2-Then the LORD spoke to Moses in the wilderness of Sinai...
Ecclesiastes 3.1-15-I know that everything God does will remain forever...
Psalm 32-You surround me with songs of deliverance.
---
Have you ever taken a picture of yourself? Here Sarah took her own picture. You're never really sure how it will turn out. Did you even get in the picture? What angle was the picture taken? There is some risk in this because you don't get a preview. Jesus sees us as His friend and He loves each of us. So when you look at yourself; know that Jesus loves you. This is a big deal! To have Jesus as a Friend and one who gives His very being for you. Who do people say that the Son of Man is? I'm not sure about the others; but I say my Friend and Savior. The One who loves me the most. My Friend who is with me even in the wilderness. When things are tough, my Friend Jesus is with me. In my Friend I know that everything He has done will remain forever. This salvation of His will stick! And in the love of this Friend I am surrounded with songs of deliverance. Thanks be to God! I see myself a little differently this way. I am His!
---
Lord, I'm Yours and I love You! ---Amen

No comments: