Monday, March 05, 2007

March 5th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 10.26-42-Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.
Leviticus 9-10-...for today the LORD will appear to you.
Proverbs 23-Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off.
Exodus 33.1-6-I will send an angel before you...
---
Mrs. Edward Deeds began a tradition in 1942 of an Easter Sunrise Service to bring the Dayton area community together for a nondenominational service at these Carrilon Park Bell Tower. I have been passing by these bells twice a week for more than a month now as I took Sarah to the Miami Valley Hospital for ECT treatments. This time I had to stop. I had to stop and think about the perfection of the sound of a bell. The perfect sine wave of sound produced. I had to stop and reflect on how God cares for each one of us. Cares for all of us. Tells me not to be afraid. Gives me strength to carry on. Provides hope for a future. And blesses me with angels sent before me as I go into battle. This past month God has set an angel in the car with me on each and every trip. Sent an angel with me up the elevator, into the waiting room. Sent me an angel to visit before and after every procedure. Sent me an angel to side step me from myself and focus my attention on that angel and the God who sent her. Some perfect bells, with perfect tone, and a beautiful tower gathering Christians in Easter tradition for the community. And for me a perfect angel that keeps me focused on God. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, ---Thanks for appearing to me in an angel. --Amen

No comments: