Thursday, March 01, 2007

March 1st Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 8.14-34-And they came to Him and woke Him, saying,"save us, Lord; we are perishing!"
Leviticus 1-2-...he shall offer it, a male without defect...
Proverbs 19-He who keeps the commandment keeps his soul, but he who is careless of conduct will die.
Genesis 15.1-12, 17-18-Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, terror and great darkness fell upon him.
---
Come with Me my friend, and see My beauty. I can hear Jesus saying these words to me this day. Sometimes even I can display some beauty. Like the flowers of this cactus. Sometimes even in my dryness, I can produce a flower of joy. But I am covered by needles that hurt. Hurt Jesus and others who come to see my few display of beauty. My sin covers me and I am unapproachable. Unlike Jesus, His beauty is approachable. I stand in awe of Him. And He continues to accept me, thorns, tough skin, flowers and all. Jesus invites me to come to Him and saves me while I'm perishing. Since Jesus is that perfect sacrifice, a male without defect, I can come to Him and He saves me. Giving His life for mine; He allows me to come to him, thorns and all. Gives me a second chance to keep the commandments. Takes away the terror of the darkness of my sin and renews me with a flower of joy and faith. Come with Me my friend, and see My beauty. I come my Savior! I come!
---
Lord, thank you for inviting me out of myself, my sinful self, to come with you. To leave my place and come with You out into Your Kingdom. ---Amen

No comments: