Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 31st Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 24.32-51-Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left.
Numbers 28-29-It will be a day for blowing trumpets.
Song of Solomon 8.5-14-Hurry, my beloved, and be like a gazelle or a young stag on the mountains of spices.
Philippians 2.5-11-...so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
--- --- ---
I am with you, here and now and forever.
---
A sunset behind some storm clouds. Makes me think of Jesus. Light through the clouds. Makes me think of Jesus' presence with me in the storms of life and in the good times. Jesus seems to be telling me He will always be present with me. He is my God. He is faithful. Since I am His, He is with me here and now and forever. I can't deny His presence. I acknowledge His salvation. Sometimes I get a kick out of people who get all caught up in this "Left Behind" stuff. Jesus never said if left behind was a bad thing or not. He just says one will be taken and one will be left. The one taken...taken where? The one left...left where? But if I'm taken or left, I think the point is that if I believe and place my hope and trust and faith in Him, whether I'm taken or left, I will be with Him. And that's what I want. I want to be with Jesus, whether taken or "left behind." When Jesus is with me, every day is a day to blow the trumpets. To announce a celebration of His glory. To stop the routine and notice His presence, notice His Love. I want to be with Jesus. And I hear in these passages that He will be with me here and now and wherever forever. So when I think about His presence, yearn for Him to come quickly. Come quickly Lord Jesus. Come to me. Be in me, of me and all of me. Come into my heart Lord Jesus. Hurry, my beloved, and be like a gazelle or a young stag on the mountains of spices. For whether here and now or taken or left behind all will know that in Your presence all who are in heaven and earth or under the earth will confess Jesus' name to the glory of God the Father. Yes, Lord Jesus come quickly and take me or leave me behind but always stay with me I pray.
--- --- ---
Come quickly Lord Jesus and be with me either left behind or taken, be with me, for you are my Savior and I confess your glory now and forever. ---Amen

No comments: