Friday, March 09, 2007

March 9th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 12.22-50-And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them...
Leviticus 15-16-Then Aaron shall lay both of his hands on the head of the live goat, and confess over it all the iniquities of the sons of Israel and all their transgressions in regard to all their sins; and he shall lay them on the head of the goat and send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a man who stands in readiness.
Proverbs 27-Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
Psalm 63.1-8-O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; my soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You...
---
Walk with Me, let's talk a while. Jesus walks with me through life. Talking to me in so many ways. In this photo, I see an interstate, some radio towers and a bird in flight above the river. All symbols of God with me. Jesus goes with me in the here and now. As I travel each day on this interstate, to and from work, to and from home, to and from hospitals, Jesus is with me all the way. As I communicate through the invisible airwaves, I pray to God each and every day, all day long. Jesus talks with me and walks with me through life. Jesus knows my thoughts. He came in my form as a human years ago and knows just what it's like to be me. He knows how I think and even what I think. I can't avoid my walk with Jesus. Jesus is both that scapegoat sent to carry my sin into the wilderness, and He is that goat that the blood was offered in His death at the altar of God. Jesus is both to me. Jesus talks with me and walks with. In Jesus humanity, he sharpens me as iron sharpens iron. Jesus walks with me and talks to me all through life. And finally in this I can fly high above the waters of the river of life. Soar in joy and thanksgiving for my Savior, Jesus, who wants to walk with me and talk to me all my life. O God, You are my God, I will seek You earnestly, my soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You. I want so much to walk and talk with you a while this day!
---
Lord Jesus, I wanna walk and talk with You this day in Your Kingdom. Let's go! ---Amen

No comments: