Wednesday, November 15, 2006

November 15th Daily Word and Visions from God

November 15th Daily Word and Visions from God
James 3-Live well, live wisely, live humbly.
Jeremiah 25-26-Listen obediently to the Message of your GOD.
Psalm 131-Hope now; hope always!
Revelation 8.1-13-Then I saw a lone eagle flying across the sky.
---
A noon day sky with light clouds. God directs me to live well, wisely and humbly. This is a humble sky. Beauty of it's own form. When I'm humble I can take on a beauty of my own form. The form God created for all people. When I'm humble I will listen to God. When I'm humble I will have hope and faith in Jesus my Savior. When I'm humble I will listen to the warnings of the lone eagle flying across the sky. A humble, endless, wise, noon-day sky. A humbleness at the noon of life. Listen and be silent for half and hour and feel God's presence at noon.
---
Lord, I fall silent in your presence and place my all with you. ---Amen

No comments: