Thursday, November 16, 2006

November 16th Daily Word and Visions from God

James 4-You don't know the first thing about tomorrow.
Jeremiah 27-28- But listen to me, listen closely. Listen to what I tell both you and all the people here today..
Psalm 132-I'll fill it with light for my anointed!
Psalm 16-Every good thing I have is a gift from you.
---
My Mom was over last night for dinner. Dinner and conversation. Catching up on the things of life. Listening to one another. Hearing our joys, sorrows, pains and blessings. A mixture of fellowship and conversation. Watching each other in life. We really don't know the first thing about tomorrow. But for now we can live together and feel the Spirit of God blowing in and through our lives. For now we can listen to what God tells us. Listen for his voice and guidance. Pay attention to the Word and the prophets. One thing though about tomorrow we know. God will fill the Temple with his light. God will fill the place and prepare it and us for his anointed. Jesus will return in glory and light. Jesus will come to us in the here and now. Come to think of it, I can see his presence now. Every good thing is a gift from God. Conversation and living together. Remembering the past, living the presence, and hope for tomorrow. All in the presence of God.
---
Lord you have blessed me with the past, blessed me with the present and fill me with the hope of tomorrow. ---Amen

No comments: