Thursday, November 09, 2006

November 9th Daily Word and Visions from God

Titus 1-I, Paul, am God's slave and Christ's agent for promoting the faith among God's chosen people. getting out the accurate word on God and how to respond rightly to it.
Jeremiah 13-14- So you're the one for whom we wait. You made it all, you do it all.
Psalm 125-...and GOD encircles his people-- always has and always will.
Psalm 146-With all that I am, I will shout his praises.
---
A rose bush and some grasses at night. Plant life waiting for the day. Waiting for spring and warmth and sun. Waiting for another season of growth. But while the cold and early evenings continue for some time yet they go dormant and develop in a different sort of way. As I grow as a Christian there are times that I am out in the lead and other times that I'm behind the scenes. Times of teaching and times of learning. Times of serving and times of being fed and being served. I need to be in tune to God to know what time is what. When it's time to come forward and when it's time to go dormant for a little while and rest in God. But one thing is for certain, at all times I must focus on God's desires and wishes, not my own. At all times I must offer praise and thanks to God for all his blessings. At all times I must live for him. At all times God. God encircles me and his people. God at all times. Dormant or in the lead I may be but... God at all times.
---
Lord, you are past, present and future- you are all the time. Thanks! ---Amen

No comments: