Wednesday, November 29, 2006

November 29th Daily Word and Visions from God

Galatians 3.21-4.20-I am afraid that all my hard work among you has gone up in a puff of smoke!
Lamentations 1-2-Astonished, passersby can't believe what they see.
Psalm 145- GOD give a hand to those down on their luck, gives a fresh start to those ready to quit.
Psalm 25.1-10-Show me your paths and teach me to follow; guide me by your truth and instruct me.
---
Sadie is the good dog! Well, not always apparently. Sarah took this picture as evidence. We teasingly call her dog "Abe" our "Muddy Buddy" because he always seems to be the one that gets muddy. So I wonder if God feels this way when I'm in trouble. Like all his work was for nothing. Cause there I go and get back in the mud again. I astonish others with my sinfulness to the point that they can't believe what they see. But God still picks me up, washes me off and gives me a hand even when I'm down on my luck and rolling in sin. He gives me a fresh start and teaches me his path and truth. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, teach, instruct, clean and forgive me this day. ---Amen

No comments: