Saturday, November 25, 2006

November 25th Daily Word and Visions from God

2 Peter 3-Grow in grace and understanding of our Master and Savior, Jesus Christ. Glory to the Master, now and forever! Yes!
Jeremiah 45-46-I have more work left to do on you...No, I'm not finished with you yet.
Psalm 141-GOD, come close. Come quickly!
Revelation 1.4b-8-Christ loves us, and by his blood he set us free from our sins.
---
Sarah and her boyfriend from North Carolina, Eric, at the coffee shop in Middletown. A friend who took time from his Thanksgiving time off from college to fly from Hickory to Middletown to visit for a weekend. A king and understanding action. Jesus is king and understanding to me also. He came from heaven into my world to be with me. To show me compassion, to help and guide me and to love me as I live my life. I think it may be because God has more work for me left to do. God isn't finished with me yet. So I must listen and act on his directions. Trust and love him and depend on him. I must praise and honor him for the sacrifice he paid for my sin that has set me free. I must be like him to those I care for and even those I don't care for. Yea, I need God- need him so bad! God, come close. Come quickly! Thanks be to God for arrival of friends, especially the friend I have in Jesus.
---
What a friend we have in Jesus! ---Amen

No comments: