Thursday, November 30, 2006

November 30th Daily Word and Visions from God

Galatians 4.21-31-We are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.
Lamentations 3-4-Don't run from trouble. Take it full-face.
Psalm 146-...put your hope in GOD and know real blessing!
John 1.35-42-Jesus replied, "Come and see!"
---
Stephanie blowing a bubble. Everyone does this, I think. We test the limits. See how big we can get the bubble to go....then....pop! I stretch the limits of sin too. I try to see how far I can go...then pop! I can't run from the trouble of my sin though. I have to take it full-face. Confess my sin and seek forgiveness. Put my hope in God for his forgiveness. Turn from my sinful ways to Jesus my Savior and try to do better. And I hear my Savior call, "Come and see!" --He grants me life to live like a child of the free woman. Of this I am eternally thankful.
---
Lord, I confess---please forgive---lead me in your ways as I turn from mine. ---Amen

No comments: