Sunday, November 19, 2006

November 19th Daily Word and Visions from God

1 Peter 2-They called him every name in the book and he said nothing back. He suffered in silence, content to let God set things right. He used his servant body to carry our sins to the Cross so we could be rid of sin, free to live the right way. His wounds became your healing. You were lost sheep with no idea who you were or where you were going, Now you're named and kept for good by the Shepherd of your souls.
Jeremiah 33-34-Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.
Psalm 135-Hallelujah! Praise the name of GOD, praise the works of GOD!
Mark 13.1-8-Watch out and don't let anyone fool you!
---
A folder with the choir music of the day. We practice and then present our offering to God at the service. We work to do the best we can, then offer it to God. It doesn't come out perfect. But it is work offered to God with joyful, believing hearts. Praising and thanking God. Jesus offered his life to God as a sacrifice for my sins. He worked, he ministered, he healed and he offered himself to God for me. Offered himself to the lost sheep who were going astray in sin. Now those same sheep are named and kept by their Savior. God tells me to call to him and he will answer. When I call to him wondrous and marvelous things take place. God loves each person so much that even in our sin he continues to lead and guide. But we must take care and watch that no one fools us into leaving and rejecting God's salvation. Don't let anyone fool you! Only through our Savior are we saved. And in this salvation I will offer my praise and thanks to God for all his works. And---"I Will Always Give Thanks"---Thanks be to God!
---
Jesus, Thanks! ---Amen

No comments: