Monday, November 06, 2006

November 6th Daily Word and Visions from God

2 Timothy 2-If we die with him, we'll live with him...
Jeremiah 7-8- "Stand in the gate of GOD's Temple and preach this Message..."
Psalm 122-I'll do my very best for you.
Deuteronomy 6.1-9-So love the LORD your God with all your heart, soul. and strength.
---
Altar flowers. Given to the glory of God. Given to God, and the beauty of the flowers fills the sanctuary. The fragrance rises to God in praise of his blessings. Beauty and fragrance in honor of God. After the service the Altar flowers are given to someone in need of God's presence and beauty. They will live on in beauty to someone sick or shut-in. Live on in the life of someone. Like Altar flowers I must realize that if I die to myself and die with Christ, I will live with him. I will live in him and he will live in me. A wonderful union of salvation and beauty all of it's own. God will enable me to stand in his Temple gate and preach his Message. And his Temple may be at work, at church, at school or even a coffee shop. Stand in his Temple gate and offer my very best to God. My best won't be perfect. But God can make even the imperfect perfect so don't worry. Just focus on God with all my heart, soul, and strength and the beauty and fragrance of His created glory will shine through. Altar flowers. Given to the glory of God.
---
Lord, I offer you my best this day-let your beauty shine through as I stand in the Temple and preach your Message this day. ---Amen

No comments: