Wednesday, November 29, 2006

November 27th Daily Word and Visions from God

Galatians 2-We know very well that we are not set right with God by rule-keeping but only through personal faith in Jesus Christ.
Jeremiah 49-50-Go public with this, broadcast it far and wide...
Psalm 143-Teach me how to live to please you, because you're my God.
Ezekiel 3.16-21-So listen to what I say, then warn them for me.
---
Eric and Sarah at Skyline. A place Sarah wanted to take Eric to with a Cincinnati tradition to it. Something new to Eric. In my walk with God I have to be willing to taste new things. To experience things only God would have me do. I must learn that I'm not set right with God by what I do but by my faith. I can't do enough to be set right with God. Christ did that for me. But I can do things ---in response--- Go public with what God has done in my life- tell the great story of Christ in my life. I can learn and live to please God. I can listen to God and speak his word when told. I can become part of His tradition.
---
Lord, involve me in your work this day ---Amen

No comments: