Wednesday, November 29, 2006

November 28th Daily Word and Visions from God

Galatians 3.1-20-Something crazys has happened, for it's obvious that you no longer have the crucified Jesus in clear focus in your lives.
Jeremiah 51-52-GOD has set everything right for us. Come! Let's tell the good news back home in Zion.
Psalm 144-I wonder why you care, GOD--why do you bother with us at all?
Romans 10.10-18-All who call out to the Lord will be saved.
---
Sarah and Eric took the dogs (Abe, Sadie, and Phoebe) to Wiggly Park at the Voice of America Park to play. Well I'm not sure if they thought they were dogs or pigs. Something crazy has happened for sure. When I loose focus of Jesus in my lives it's like I'm wallowing in the mud. I get stuck on my own selfishness. I wonder why God would even care about me because I'm so sinful and dirty. Why does he even bother with me? He did though! God set everything right for us. And while I'm stuck in the mud all I have to do is call out to him and he is right there to save me. What a great God!
---
Lord, when I'm stuck in the mud ---hear my cry! ---Amen

No comments: