Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 12th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
He lives to silence all my fears; he lives to wipe away my tears; he lives to calm my troubled heart; he lives all blessings to impart. ("I Know That My Redeemer Lives!" - Text:Samuel Medley, 1738-1799, alt.)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
John 14.15-31-Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, not let it be fearful.
2 Chronicles 21.2-22.12-He was hidden with them in the house of God six years while Athaliah reigned over the land.
Psalm 79-Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of Your name; and deliver us and forgive our sins for Your name's sake.
Exodus 32.7-14-So the LORD changed His mind about the harm which He said He would to to His people.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I will calm your fears, wipe away your tears, forgive sin, protect you while in harms way and deliver you. I love you.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
You are my God. You wipe away my tears.
You calm my fears and protect me.
You forgive my sin and change me.
You are my God and Savior!

I put my trust in You.
I seek Your Voice.
I follow Your Way.
You are my God and Savior!

I walk in freedom because of You.
I live in Your gracious Light.
I revel in joy day by day.
You are my God and Savior!

I am privileged to serve in Your Kingdom.
I am sent to forgive others.
I am called to live for You.
You are my God and Savior!
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
You have given me peace and rest. You have forgiven my sin. You have gifted me with Your gifts. I go now in Your name. I go now in praise to Your glory. I go now rejoicing that I am Yours. I go now to love and serve in Your Kingdom. I go now...---Amen

No comments: