Friday, September 28, 2007

Spetember 28th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
And when our life of faith is done, in realms of clearer light may we behold you as you are, with full and endless sight. ("We Walk by Faith"- Text:Henry Alford, 1810-1871, alt.)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
2 John-And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should walk in it.
Ezra 5-6-Thus they answered us, saying, "We are the servant of the God of heaven and earth and are rebuilding the temple that was built many hears ago, which a great king of Israel built and finished."
Psalm 93-Your testimonies are fully confirmed; holiness befits Your house, O LORD, forevermore.
1 Timothy 6.6-19-Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
Walk in faith with me and work with Me as we restore My Church, as we restore My temple, as we restore creation to what I intended.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
Lord, You call me to take a walk with You.
I'm excited about walking at Your side.
I'm overjoyed that You asked.
I'm so glad You call me to walk with You.
You have given me faith.
You have given me courage.
You have given me the gifts needed to walk in Your Kingdom with You.
You stand by my side and we fight the good fight.
I am Your servant in rebuilding.
May all the world hear my testimonies of Your Love and Grace.
May I always dwell with You and work in Your House.
Now and to eternity.
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Lord, I'm humbled. I'm a sinful man. I confess my sin. Yet You call me to work with You in Your Church. I'm overjoyed to work in Your Church by Your side---forever. ---Amen

No comments: